Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How to answer "what are your strength and weakness?"( HR QUESTION)

1.
My strength: Easily adapt to any environment, positive attitude and boldly face the problem. My weakness: Not keeping the secret with myself.



2.
My strengths: May be some of my strengths is that I am a positive person, I have the power to change the bad things in good things, I like work in groups because union made force, I speak Spanish, English and also French at an intermediate level. My weakness: Sometimes I think if we look the weakest like an opportunity to be better, we could be a person without weakness.



3.
My strength is make protects of constructions, organize people and I am good team player too, I like to be fast in my activities. My weakness is that I am a little unpunctual and desperate.



4.
My strength: I am independent, because no one help to Descartes, Fermat, Leibniz or Newton only the books for that I study alone because there is books. My Weakness: I don't have weakness because there are books.


5.
My Strength: I always arrive early to all my appointments, it is very nice to be a punctual person. Since opens the doors to new projects and challenges. My Weakness: When I wake up in the morning, but if it's cold.



6.
My strength: Cordial, good listener, positive, hardworking, honest. My weakness: Cannot talk well publicly, accept failure although that is not mine.


7.
My strengths are: I'm a good friend, responsible, punctual and joker. My weaknesses are: I'm lazy, rude and I bothered easily.


8.
My strengths: I am honest, helpful, I learn fast, open mind, motivated, of analytical approach enter others I like work in team. My weakness. Not endure the frustration.



9.
My strength: I am always ready to take up the new challenges, I am dedicated in any situation personal and professional, I am optimist person. I am a able to to recognize and solve my mistakes. My weakness: In my weakness, I always try to improve.


10.
My strength is Optimistic, punctuality, happiness and friendliness. My weakness is bad in speaking English.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)