Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)

1.
As I'm a fresher, I want to settle in good organisation eagerly. And my skills are matching with your requirements. Your company is leading in top position. So I want to join in your company.


2.
I have great respect for yours company I have reviewed your website and can see this company I would welcome the opportunity to work with the business at the same time my friend working in industry told about your company's respect for employees.



3.
As a fresher I have great learning power and I am exciting to do work in the company and giving my best effort into your company's growth.



4.
Dear sir/Madam, As a Fresher, I am very thankful to give a platform where I show my talent and skills related to my field. Your company has a good status. I am sure, if you give me a chance in your company than I will work with full of smart work and hard work. Thank you sir/madam.


5.
I want to set my career at your company, because your company last five year growth this company is more than another. Also that is your company development is very good. Your company knows most experience and most of the engineer. While my talent is hard working and I have management skill.



6.
It's my pleasure to have such multinational company to offer me a job & I'm sure to make all my efforts to make you top level.



7.
Sir primary I am thank to you to give me such opportunity for give answer of this question. Firstly as an fresher I will give me a great startup to job in reputed company like you. I am also improving my communication skills with work of your organisation and also I can contribute a growth for your company. Hence I would like to join/I would like to be associated.



8.
I really to work at your company for some reason. I know that this is a very good environment for me to develop skills get experience and enrich knowledge. I can apply what I learn at university and the chance to work with many people. And earn a lot of money.



9.
Your company is leading top most position in the industrial sector, also it gives right platform and great opportunity to develop, learn, grow, and to achieve career goals. I don't want to miss this golden opportunity.



10.
Well, sir, as I was doing a little research (with smiling face) about your organisation, I came to know this is India's one of the best companies. So it would be like privilege for me to work in your organization because it will help me to enhance my skills, knowledge and experience and as it is reputed organisation so this will also help me to develop good moral values and environment is also healthy here.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)