Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How to answer " What are your goals?"(HR QUESTION)

1.
My short term goal is to place in well reputed company and my long term goal is to make that company as an icon for all other else.


2.
My Short term goal is to get placed in a reputed company where I can improve my skills and knowledge. My long term goal is to achieve a respectable position in the company that I am working. Thanks for giving me this opportunity.


3.
My current goal is to be with your company and my future goal is growing with your company.


4.
My short term goals is to place in a good company and my long term goal is to map my mind to different aspects for my future foundation.


5.
Short term goal: Finish today better than yesterday. Long term goal : Keep on, keep in on short term goals activities in a perfect manner.


6.
My short term goal is to get placed in a good company where my talent is recognised and put my 100% effort to work. My long term goal is to own a company and get it into a leading position.


7.
As I am fresher first my short term goal is to place in my core(stream) company. And my longterm goal is I will be project manager.


8.
My short term goal is good job in company and good position archive and my targets fix timing complete.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)