Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

1.
Relocating is a good opportunity for me because it gives the some experiences and based on the situations we have to know what we do. And to interact with the different people in different locations. And it feels to good.


2.
Yes sir, this will be a good opportunity for me. This is as a good challenge, that I accept because working in new environment and with new people that's really a knowledgeable. So definitely I relocate or travel.


3.
Yes sir, I am ready to relocate and this gives me exposure of different culture and I will opportunity to meet people with different attitude.


4.
Yes, it will be a good opportunity for me. It will give me a new environment to work and to interact with diff kind of person and I think this all will give a boost to my career.


5.
Relocation changes the environment totally. Working under some different environment makes me to feel good, I will get more friends and I will cope up with different situation.


6.
I enjoy travel to anywhere, so I am willing to relocate.


7.
Sir, I love travel. It is good for me. I really enjoy the relocate area.


8.
Yes, relocation or travelling gives a exposure and an opportunity to interact.


9.
Yes, I want to travel the world and do whatever my company wants me to do. I promise if given chance will definitely bring best out of me for the company and country.


10.
Yes I'm ready to relocate since I want to utilize each and every opportunity given to me and it will be good to build my carrier and to interact with new people.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)