Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Do you have any questions for me (HR QUESTION)

1.
Thanks for giving such an opportunity. Can you please tell me what are the things which I required to improve in my interview?


2.
Yes Sir, As a HR what qualities you will try to see in an Interviewer and can you find anything wrong in My answers. Can You say that because it will help me to mould my behaviour as good as I can.


3.
Thank you sir for this opportunities, sir. Which quality having the freshers and which of them I have?


4.
Thank you very much for the opportunity to ask a question, I would like to know what would be the next step after completing my leadership period as I would be considered as a successful candidate.


5.
May I know how soon I join your company?


6.
Thank you sir for this opportunities, sir. I can say anything wrong words please forgive me sir. Thank you.


7.
Thank you for giving me this opportunity. May I know if any thing else information required from me which helps in interview process.


8.
Thanks for giving this opportunity can I know which kind of training will you offer.



9.
Yes sir my question is how can I sit in your place?




10.
Thank you for this opportunity to ask you a question sir. To improve the worker's ability what are the extra activities you are taking in your company sir.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)