Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Have you considered starting your own business (HR QUESTION)

1.
No Sir, I do not have any planning to start my own business. I just want to make my career in reputable organization. I will consider this organization as my own organization. I will work here with full dedication. My focus is on improving my performance and advance career in growth of the company.


2.
As far as my thinking is concerned, I think for business two things are absolutely necessary i.e. capital and networking. But being a fresher, I'm still a novice regarding both. So yes, I have an aim but it will take sometime for materializing. So, for now work experience matters the most.


3.
Yes sir, but not on this time its take lot of time to start a own company because the reason is I want no the situations related to employ then only I know that how would be behaving with my staff. But definitely start my own company further.


4.
Yes sir, I will own my business after retirement. For now I will focus on improving my performance and skills for career growth.


5.
Business can be started with a good knowledge, experience, hard work, smart work and resources. As being a fresher, first I need to gain knowledge and experience. Later, in future I will start my own business.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)