Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How do you feel about nightshifts(HR QUESTION)

1.
As far as my company needs me, I will be there at any time, whether it is a weekend or night. But my parents might have some problem as they are very concerned about my security, but I will try to convince them if company assures proper conveyance and security.


2.
For me work is most important, if a company wants to my presence, I will be there night or day, I will have no problem in working during Weekends. But for daily basis, I can give my best in the day sifting.


3.
By frankly speaking I don't like to work in nights and weekends but during work pressure company needs me I will be ready to work in weekends and night if you give a proper security at night.


4.
Sir I love to work, but on weekends and late nights if I have work to do I feel happy because I spend my time to do work for the company not for any time waste party's or shoppings. So it's make me feel good.


5.
If there is my requirement I am ready to work at night and weekend.


6.
As a fresher that's will be a good opportunity to show their efficiency and adaptability in working nights, but I think weekend is the preparation of general needs throughout the week. I think weekend working only in more pressure of the work of the company.


7.
Sir, as long as I am getting enough time to spend with my loved ones and for rest hours, I don't mind working any time of the day or week.


8.
I have no problem in working at weekends and night. I consider organization and its members as my family if my organization needs me I will be there. Organization growth is my growth so I like to work in any situation.


9.
I don't mind working on weekends and night shifts. Since I don't have a girlfriend there won't be a problem.


10.
Sir, I have no problem in working at weekends and nights. If I am a part of your company then it's my duty to be there when you need me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)