Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Have you been absent from work more than a few days in any previous position?





1.
Sir actually I don't want to escape from my responsibilities, I like to contribute myself as possible as I can in the part of success of my company. Only I absent a few days when the situation demands and urgent.


2.
Yes, sir I will take leave according to the situation demands me.


3.
Yes for vacation with the family yearly once.


4.
Yes, sir I take a leave with proper reason and I take a permission to my superior.


5.
No, I was always responsible towards my job. I didn't take long leave without prior intimation to my superiors.


6.
Yes, I have taken leave with prior intimation to Boss. I believe in work life balancing and take leave on summer vacation of my child to meet our parents and a small tour to Himachal.


7.
Although I am a mature person and I understand my responsibilities and I am caring for my job but once I have been absent for few days informing officials afterwards for the urgent reasons which they consider as valid.


8.
Yes sir, as there are circumstances in which you can't afford to not spend a few days to take care of (like a marriage), but the important thing is you have clear communication with your colleagues, your customers and prepare a good backup plan to make sure that the company business is not interrupted in any way.


9.
Sir actually I don't want to escape from my responsibilities, I like to contribute myself as possible as I can in the part of success of my company. Only I absent a few days when the situation demands and urgent.


10.
Yes But i have true reason for that and my absence make no issue in target completion.


We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)