Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

If you won $5 million lottery, will you still work? (HR QUESTION)

1.
Yes. I not going to leave the job. Because money is doesn't matter. Today it will be with me. But tomorrow may be it will not. But our work and knowledge always be with us where ever we are.


2.
I don't think that money is the only thing that drives me here, I'm here because now I want more than money is knowledge which pave a way to success of my career. So I don't think of quitting job if I won a lottery.


3.
I will work for your company without expecting any salary just to showcase my knowledge and improve my skill.


4.
I will still work because sitting at home will rust and damage my brain. Also I will get friends in company whole day which cannot be achieved with million dollars.


5.
Yes, I will continue my job. I will keep that money for future days and will use it in retirement days.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)