Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Looking back what would you do differently in your life

1.
By looking back I will correct my present so as to succeed in future. Because the future of my family is directly proportional to my success.


2.
I do not want to change anything did in my future, because success and failures are part of our life. My each success gave me self confident, and my each failure gave me an experience that what I should not do in my present and future. So to architect my present and future in best way, my past is important. So I do not want change anything.


3.
Looking back will not help you to change your past but it will help you to change your future if you learn from the mistakes you made in the past.


4.
Past is like a great teacher which teaches us a lot things which should not be repeated in our future and make the best use of our present.


5.
Past is History, Future is Mystery and Present is gift of God that why we call it PRESENT. So be focus on your Present.


6.
I would not change anything because all I faced in the past whether success or failure create the person who I am right now and which I am proud of.


7.
By looking back I will correct my present so as to succeed in future. Because the future of my family is directly proportional to my success.



8.
Looking back won't give me chance to change my past but it will surely help me to change my present and future as we can learn from the past mistakes and can implement it for better results in today and tomorrow.


9.
My opinion would be, that past is gone which have thought us lot of things either mistakes or learning lesson from it. Now it's our deed to overcome it by solving those mistakes replicate it in present and execute smartly in future, that's life.


10.
Sir, if today I am sitting in front of you then its just because of all the challenges and hardships I faced in my life in past, so I have been positive about my past and also positive for my future.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)