Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

On a scale of 1 to 10, rate me as an interviewer(HR QUESTIONS)

1.
Sir, when I enter inside the interview room, then I was thinking who will be my interviewer, how the person will be. But, your polite behaviour, amicable and cooperative approach, the standard of question what you are asking me, your question asking style all make me a fan of you. A fan is not a neutral person but a judge should be neutral. Then how I will judge you. Whatever my marks is to you.


2.
Ask the age of the interviewer. Lets assume 30, then on a scale of 1 to 10, if 10 being the best interviewer one can be, you are definitely 30 :D.


3.
Well, I really trust you sir/madam I am not an able person to rate you.


4.
Sir, thank you for giving me this opportunity. I give you 9/10. Because every one needs an improvement in life.


5.
I think I can not rate you because you have your own ability to discern people for organization's best result. Even I rate you 9/10 because nobody is perfect in the world, in world so many things are for learning.


6.
As an interviewer have 9/10. You have been able to bring out the actual talent of the candidate with simple questions without putting the candidate in an awkward position.



7.
I am not in a position to answer your question sir because for your experience and knowledge you are appointed in this position now and I have no experience of taking an interview. Thank you sir.



8.
Well first of all thank you sir/mam for giving me this opportunity. I think I am not the right person to rate you but still it's an interviews question. So I will 9/10 because nobody is perfect in world everybody needs improvement. Thank you.



9.
If you asked me to rate you I will give you 10/10. Because you are in such a good position to hiring peoples for your company. But you have Short pan of time to judge the candidates. You are doing it perfectly!



10.
I have no ride to rate for your interview. As I'm fresher I have no idea how the interviewers are perform because this is my first interview so I can't rate to you sir, thank you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)