Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What are your outsider interest(HR QUESTION

1.
My outside interest is cultivation playing Karate  helping others.


2.
My outside interests helping other persons. And reading the math solving book.


3.
My outside interest are time spending with my friends, visiting new places with my family and also my friends, traveling long journey on the train and taking photograph in the new place.


4.
My outside interest is in reading and giving reviews. I like to analyze what is on in these world. I read about new innovations, projects. I answer question on internet.


5.
My outside interest is to communicate with others and to know the new things from others. Creating new things and sharing with my friends and how to survive different culture persons.


6.
Outside interest of me is playing badminton, karate, cricket, stening to music, writing songs for a band, and playing on my guitar.


7.
I keenly interested to learn in new technology.


8.
My outside interest in travelling bike in long way.


9.
My out side interests are playing chess,  spending with my family and reading books that's it.


10.
My outside interest is surfing internet on mobile right now.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)