Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What motivates you in life(HR QUESTION)

1.
My self confidence motivates me to do a good job. Because when I became a failure in my life only my confidence give me strength to achieve success.


2.
I think my god is motivating me all the time to give your best in your work. I am a strong believer of god and accept that god always have a solution to your problem so I pray to him and it motivates me.


3.
My parents always motivate me.


4.
The results coming out of my efforts that will be helpful to many because of me, motivates me to do a good job.


5.
My responsibility to take this company to a higher level of success. So this responsibility it motivates me to do the job.


6.
My failures make me to do a good job.


7.
First thing is that as practical knowledge is important so it is essential to apply my theoretical knowledge in practically and second thing is that the financial condition inspired me to do the job.


8.
My parents gives lot of happiness to me and they educate me and they fulfill all needs so now it's my turn to give more happiness to them.


9.
A never die desire to work, to give and take experience from civilian compatriots. At last a support to the family and motivation to the youngsters.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)