Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Where do you see yourself 5 years from now

1.
I want to become a nice person, hard working daughter, wife, also a good daughter of GOD and a successful business woman.


2.
I believe you need to always look 5 years ahead in life. That is why I am here, applying for this job. I want to work with a well represented company while still growing and learning from new challenges.


3.
After 5 years I want to see myself in a position that I am doing shopping without seeing the price tag.


4.
After 5 years from now I expect myself as a complete and successful man in all my respective characters like- a husband, a father, a son, a brother, a colleague, a leader, and an ideal citizen.


5.
After five years, I look myself more confident and experienced.



6.
I want to see me in your position.



7.
After five years, I will become a team leader and respectable person. I have learnt a lot from the company. I will handle so many works and responsibilities. I will great contribution to the company goals and achievements.



8.
After 5 years I should have a good work experience and be part of the leadership for organizational growth and I will see myself in a respectable position and my decision can help in the organization grows.



9.
To have plan in the future that means become a good leader and contribute with any organisation.



10.
I would like to see me on the same chair where you have sit right now, and asking the same question to someone else.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)