Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Who has inspired you in your life (HR QUESTION)

1.

My role model is Narendra modi. Because he work for 16 hours in day. I like this kind of dedication to work.


2.
My role model is Dr. APJ Abdul kalam. Because he is very dedicated towards his work. He make his unique identity in odd condition and never give up. And also present him as the role model.


3.
My role model is my sister and she told use every second of minute.


4.
My teacher Roy sir is my inspiration. I motivated from him lot.


5.
My parents inspired my life they teach me how to walk, read, write, run and so on.


6.
My mom always teach me new things she has to much patience and I like this so much. I learn everyday new new things by my mom. She always says we should keep smile on your face it helps to face every problem without any help and support I love my mom.


7.
Undoubtedly my father. For his honesty, sincerity and English language.


8.
Inspirational person in my life is DHONI. I am inspired by his captaincy. The best thing I wonder about dhoni is he doesn't mind about the result until the processis right. He give his full effort and contribution towards his work with utmost sincerity. He is not only a good cricketer but also a good citizen of India.


9.
Sir, The person who inspired me and motivate me at each step of my life that person is my father, he teach me how to face problems.


10.
Absolutely my parents and teachers as we know that a person who is very successful in his career life he might bless with this things.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)