Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Why are not you earning more money at this stage of your career

1.
I am not earning more money because right now I am focusing on my career my first priority is to be gain knowledge as much as I can and expertise with that and I believe once this happened money will follow me and after that it does not matter whether I am on which stage or level.


2.
I have started this job just after graduation of my engineering, as experience speaks, I found relevant to work with low pay-scale for getting knowledge of this field. I think knowledge is more superior than money. Once I get good experience & knowledge, I can make good money in future.


3.
Earning money is easy but earning money through right means takes time and is a slow process. Definitely I will earn more money soon.


4.
At this stage of my career I want to gather all knowledge and develop skills as much as possible to me. Because money in the pocket will not save my life from sinking in the sea but my skill of swimming will definitely save me.


5.
Its very important part of money earning at specific stage, but before that important where you working and what type of work you doing means work satisfaction.


6.
Money is doesn't matter while knowledge is very important for our life when we have the knowledge than money comes automatically.


7.
To be frank Sir money really matter for like everyone but I will give priority to my knowledge and skills because we all know money follows quality and quality comes from hard work and great knowledge.


8.
Knowledge and learning opportunities is mater than more money. If you have quality then money automatically comes with you.


9.
I am happy with whatever money I am earning but that does not mean I don't want more. Yes there is no end of more what I very very honestly feel is that, be happy with the present and dream big for future.


10.
It is true that we all get motivated by Perk's and incentives but at this stage of life gaining knowledge and experience is my first priority. If I get these two then money automatically comes to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)