Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Can you work under pressure?

1.
I actually work more under pressure than when I am in normal mood of relaxation. Whenever there's stress we concentrate more.


2.
India is a country, people like to work more under pressure rather than doing it with ease at an earliest. From student to employees everyone goes for last day preparation. And I am also an Indian, so I can work under pressure.


3.
Yes, because it gives an opportunity prove oneself and bring out the best in him.


4.
I will make the pressure work under me. Because nothing has the rights to control us.


5.
Yes, I will work under pressure because that's a step to dissolve big problem.


6.
It not easy to work under pressure but I tried my best.


7.
Yes, I do working on that situations moreover I think pressure comes, it gives ideas to work better.


8.
Well, I think the pressure is much needed while doing work, if there is no pressure a person tends to become lazy and careless, but if there is pressure then it will lead to efficient work and sometimes helps in the development of innovative ideas in mind.


9.
Yes, It's my pleasure to work under pressure because this is the best time to show my abilities and confidence.


10.
Yes, because when work under pressure it happen quickly and correct.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)