Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How do you feel about reporting to a younger person

1.
Reporting to younger person does not matter for me because he is there because he has talent and age doesn't matter and at the last I am not reporting to person I am reporting to position.


2.
It is the matter of position not the age. So it hardly matters to me. Even I would love to work with intelligent and experienced people doesn't matter of their age.


3.
Sir, first of all I am not reporting to any person I am reporting to the position which he have, he is there because of his skill and his knowledge and I don't have any issue to reporting a person how have more knowledge then me.


4.
I have to do nothing with the age of any employee of the company. Only knowledge and effort is the matter for me that's why any employee achieve a good designation. This will be respectful for me. I will always respect.


5.
Sir, I think age shall not be the criteria here if I am reporting to a person younger than me, if that person is on a senior level he must have got more experience, knowledge. He must have put extra efforts into it. So age becomes an irrelevant factor here.


6.
No question arises whether I'm reporting to elder or younger I just keep in mind that he deserves it that's all!


7.
Its fine to report an young person because I report to post not to person moreover post is not decided on the basis of age its to be decided on the basis of talent, knowledge, ability etc.


8.
I will feel positive reporting to a younger person and learn how to gain those skills which I don't have. It does not matter whether the boss is young or old one should follow the track.


9.
Till now I have not experienced such scenario but honestly it does not matters until and unless the younger person deserves his/her position based on ability.


10.
Peoples are not judges by their ages, they are judges according to their virtues, values, hierarchy & knowledge. I will never hesitate or feel down whenever reporting to a person younger than me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)