Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Tell me the most boring job you have ever had

1.
Mam/Sir. I believe in enjoying every moment of life, and its well said, Beauty lies in beholders' eyes. So the way I perceive tasks will make it seem boring. I prefer to see the world with positive and challenging. So nothing is boring for me.


2.
Every job is interesting but it based on ourself to make boring or more interesting job.


3.
The most boring job for me is NO JOB as I can not sit idle.


4.
In both my jobs as costumer service executive and as a web content writer I never felt the jobs boring. It was really exciting to do the job, like meeting & interacting with new people helping them in their need etc. then writing content for the new websites helped me to develop my creativity.


5.
Job will never get boring if we love our job.


6.
Job is never get boring. If it is Boring, there is no work to do.


7.
I have not bored any job which offered to me because learning has no end, we are all learned something every day personally and professionally.


8.
According to me, no job is boring it depends on the particular persons interest doing something is better than nothing. We have to do job in which we are interested why should we loss an opportunity to do when we have an ability to do.


9.
I loved everything that worked before but there were some errors of others that make the work boring, such as the lack of the spirit of cooperation and seriousness in work and opportunities for action.


10.
According to me a job which you are not getting any experience and not developed your skill and personalities only earn some money this type job is boring and nothing for your carrier.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)