Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What is the difference between confidence and over confidence

1.
Confidence means I can do it and over confidence means only I can do it.


2.
Confidence is ability to do anything but overconfidence is totally spoil our carrier and also give up headweight.


3.
Good Attitude or positive attitude for any work called confidence. And Bad Attitude is called overconfidence.


4.
Confidence- I can do this work. Overconfidence- Its very easy for me.


5.
Confidence: I can do it. Overconfidence: Only I can do it.


6.
These are two situations a person may suffer in his life at different circumstances. My answer is right is confidence. I argue with you to prove only my answer is right is overconfidence.


7.
Confidence is depends on your knowledge and. Over confidence depends on your fake attitude & shortcut.


8.
Decisions in any respects taken and applied based on knowledge and experience are said to be with confidence. Else without knowledge and experience it will be overconfidence that can more possibly leads to failure.


9.
I can try to do the job I assigned for is confidence. I can do everything is overconfidence.


10.
These are two situations a person may suffer in his life at different circumstances. My answer is right is confidence. I argue with you to prove only my answer is right is overconfidence.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)