Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Why did you resign from your previous jobs

1.
Well, first of all I would like to say thankful to my previous company, Where I learned more professional skills such as teamwork, time management, work under pressure. Now this is the time to upgrade my life to new challenging environment to grow professionally and financially.


2.
As I started building my career in my previous organization I'm very thankful to them because if improved three strong skills. Punctuality, teamwork and adaptability. Now the reason why I had left the job is I'm looking for better opportunity and new challenges in life and I hope this company provide me a better platform to improve professionally and financially.


3.
I am very thankful for my previous organization where I have learned professional skills, work under pressure & time management. I am an off roll (Contract Base) employee in that organization and company policy is no any promotion for off, roll to on a roll, that's why I resigned my previous Job.


4.
I have a learned a great deal in my current job, but this opportunity fits very well with the direction I want to take my career.


5.
Because, I am on contract basis system and my contract was over.


6.
Dear Sir/Ma'am, First of all, I am so thankful to my previous company because I have learnt lots of professional Skill. Now I am looking for good opportunity where I can grow professionally and financial.


7.
I would like to say my previous organization is very thankful I am learned lots of things on there. I am right now. I wants to looking better opportunity myself. I grow myself & professional as well financially.


8.
First of all, I would like to thanks my previous organisation as I have learnt a lot of professional skills. Now I am looking for a better opportunity and want to face new challenges in life and also love to work in a new environment.


9.
First of all, I would like to thanks my last organisation because I have learnt lot of skills and things on their. Now, I want to change my job because my process is going to move in another state and at this time, I cannot relocate. So, I am looking for a good opportunity.


10.
I would like to thanks to my previous employers for putting trust on me and to make part of their organization. I learnt lot of things like teamwork, time management, relationship with coworkers and so on. I had left job because of facing new challenges, to learn new things, improve my professional skills, improve my financial growth and of course experience.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)