Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Why have you had so many jobs ??

1.
I have experience in two jobs. I worked as a customer service executive in Cochin International Airport, then I worked as content writer in a Web Designing company. I personally learnt a lot from both the jobs which was a very good experience for me. It helped me to develop team spirit, co-ordinate with others working towards the common goal.


2.
After completing my education I want a good job in market and at that moment I had also got so many jobs and I accept it because I want to learn set of knowledge and get experience from different work place at my initial stage were I am fresher in market. So that's why I had so many jobs.


3.
At the starting of my career after graduation. My first preference was to get a job in my field regardless of how big is the organization. After that I got more opportunities that build me technical strong and creates the ability of decision making.


4.
My all past company was excellent to work with, but at the end everyone wants growth in term of work and financial site. But now I am looking for stability and I think this company is suitable for me for all aspect for same.


5.
This is second company for me because change is important for learning more knowledge from other process.


6.
I want to improve my knowledge as well as skills. I can't see many jobs its a steps to improve my knowledge.


7.
In my perception circumstances force you to change the job for better career.


8.
In my experience out of 10 years change four companies. That to growth reason and learn new things in new environment.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)