Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How could you have improved your career progress





1.
I already set the goal I will work hard to reach that goal with the help of my superior and also I learned many things from my mistakes I think I'm a good teacher of mine.


2.
I want to gain more experience and always give my best effort to give my best performance for you organization in addition I want to learn new things from my senior colleague.


3.
I will improve my career with my hard work, determination, dedication, learning new things and improving my skill.


4.
I would improve my carrier to my work experience and hard working. I learn my mistake. The mistake is verify you trying and learn with mistake.


5.
Dedication towards your work makes your career in a progress by hard work and also smart work.


6.
I will improve my career through hard work, time management, dedication towards every part of work assigned to me.


7.
My carrer is always a point of worry for me as future but success is next to hard work I never forget this line work hard party hardest this was the main reason behind my reason.


8.
There is only two key of success full life positive attitude (trust yourself), hard work/dedication towards your goal, result will come soon or later.


9.
I have improved my carrier growth with experience. That is fix benchmark every time when I get started a new work and try to complete fast as compare to previous one.


10.
I am gonna make my carrier successful with my skill and dedication through the job.


We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)