Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

How many hours a week do you normally work




1.
Though the working hours are there in the defense forces but in fact it is round the clock.


2.
In my last job usually I worked 40 hour per week, as per the company norms I will work may it will be 8 or 10 hrs or even more but I will complete all my allocated task with in the time limit and I will never work beyond that, because a good worker can't took more time than the targeted one.


3.
How many works hours are complete doesn't matter. I can finish my work that's it.


4.
For me, I don't bother about the working hours. First of all, I will learn quickly, plan accordingly thereby I will complete the work with keen interest within the appropriate time because my goal is to finish the work successfully within the deadline, it doesn't a matter about the hours per week.


5.
According to me I never give the importance to working hours why because it shows that the employee is not interest to work. I would like to give the importance to completion of the work with in time.


6.
As per the company norms. But if there is any business requirement, I will stretch to complete that particular task within the given deadline.


7.
Sir I can work for so many hours as per company norms. But it needs rest to feel better to work again next day with fresh and full strength.


8.
I never count it, because getting the work finish is more important for me. Whenever situation demands we always stand for work.


9.
Sir I have not counted the time ever. For me completing the task more important than counting the hours. Some time I have to stretch my time to get the job done.


10.
Sir I can work for so many hours as per company norms. But it needs rest to feel better to work again next day with fresh and full strength.

We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)