Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Tell me about a situation when your work was criticized






1.
Criticism always gives you an opportunity to correct or improve yourself because if there is no critics, you will work wrong for long without knowing it. I also would like to replace a word criticism to coach. If you are doing something wrong, coach will always correct you, but without the coach, might be you may wrong somewhere & you will not be corrected. However I might have done small mistakes but mistakes make us perfect, I like getting feedback's and take it positively, always try to improve and not to repeat a mistake again.


2.
I am an optimistic person. There was situations where in the earlier stages of my career I was criticized for the mistakes I made. But I took it as a constructive feedback, learnt to do the job better the next time. When I joined as a customer service executive in Cochin International Airport fresh from college, I found my job a bit confusing. Because there was different system for different airline. So while checking the documents of the passengers I sometimes failed to check the documents properly before the went it the immigration I was criticized for the mistake. But I quickly learnt and perfected the job. Later I became the team leader and gave training to the new comers.


3.
I did not remember any highly criticism in my work. But I have done many mistakes and I always learn from my mistakes. I would like to tell about one situation, when I was in 2nd year we had to prepare a presentation, at that time I had no knowledge about this presentation and all. We were 4 members in a group and none of us know about this and I was the group leader then everyone told me to prepare it and I prepared it to some extend but it was not in the correct sequence so for me only our group couldn't score better.


4.
To err is human. Criticism should be taken positively but some criticize out of jealousy because nowadays politics has crept in all organisation.


5.
I have always tried to do job perfect but sometimes I done mistakes. I appreciate constructive criticism and feedback especially who may have a more experience than I do. Also, I like to improve myself and not to repeat mistake in future.


6.
Firstly I will find out where I am making mistake. Then I will improve my self. Prove them by my work not by tongue.


7.
First of all today every one criticize to other which is most simple thing in world, so we should not take very seriously and only think about our company policy for enhance the productivity. Therefore I can bear and handle criticize situation with every one without any brain pressure.


8.
If we criticized by some one that means they want to see us in better position. Success may leads us to do good things, but failures may leads us to do excellent things some times.


9.
I did not remember any high criticism on my work, however I have made some mistakes, and mistakes make us perfect. Also, I like to take feedback positively and try to improve myself and not to repeat the mistakes again in future.


10.
Criticism always gives you an opportunity to correct your faults because if their is no critics you will work wrong for long without knowing it.

We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)