Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

Tell me something about the honest and weak points of your boss

1.
Strong point: He is energetic, he knows how to get work done, management person, adaptability to learn new thing, communication, frank and co-operative during job. Weak point: No one is perfect every person have some pitfalls definitely also he has but I haven't notice because I always consider positive side of person and also I feel I am not a good person to judge him.


2.
Strong point: Good time management, good listener, and wickedness: repeating one thing so often which is annoying.


3.
There are many strong points and it is difficult to choose a few but I have learnt time management, discipline from my boss. A coin has both sides in the same way everyone has weak points also but I can not say weak points because I feel I'm not the right person to reveal.


4.
Sir., As far as I concern, he is my boss, so obviously I do listen to him and I like the way he runs the organisation. I can't judge him/her ideas until I hold the same position and same situation. And finally I am not the right person to talk about my old organisation, because he is a boss and I was an employer of the company.


5.
There are many strong points in my boss and it's difficult to choose a few, But the most things which I have observed or learnt from him is that he is an excellent motivator, too energetic, be punctual, open minded and smart hard worker. Coming to his weak points as a human being everyone has some weak points But I think I'm not the right person to judge him, though I have been never ever noticed his negative sides.


6.
Strong points are, Good communicator, subject expert, optimistic all the times, good analytic. Weak points are, Over confident, procrastination.


7.
It's very good question and anyway as a human being, they are having both negative and positive sides. I have a good rapport with my boss and I have learned and copied lot of thing from him to implements in various situations. Surely, he also having some negatives are there but it is very less in my point of view and I am not concentrate it.


8.
About the strong point of my superior he is a down to earth person, kind, highly knowledgeable, and always willing to help at times of need. And about the weak point he always ask us to tell these lies to everyone when ever needed.


9.
There are many strong points and it is difficult to choose a few but I have learnt time management, discipline from my boss. 'A coin has both sides' in the same way everyone has weak points also but I believe I can't judge him/her until I hold the same position and same situation.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)