Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What changes would you make if you came on board




1.
Sir/Madam, I am sure I will put my best effort to improve on technology for the betterment of customer so the our company is benefited. I will use my experience and academic knowledge to improve our company. If I am allowed I will provide with improved suggestions improvement is as per the customer and employees satisfaction and I am sure I will lay suggestions as per requirement. So my positive suggestions surely benefit all. I will l focus on company's growth. I think I will come up with more creative decision and suggestions if am on the position. Thank you.


2.
It is very difficult to state here to lead in changes in organisation. Changes are not ready-made formula to implement, prior to initiation. We need to map requirements of changes through suitable tools and techniques. Accordingly changes initiative would be place only in top management leadership because any changes without top management can not be fulfilled and can not be result oriented.


3.
I will adapt to new environment, new management and achieve new targets in limited time. Then apply changes where needed to achieve company goals.


4.
Sir there are so many experienced persons in board. May be they're know something better then me. So I would not change anything but I would add something additional to ongoing projects/plans/environment with my experience and skills.


We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)