Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What was the toughest challenge you have ever faced?




1.
The toughest challenge I ever faced on making choices. I had to make choices between continuing my education after 10th, +2 and searching for a job. I still felt the urge to continue my studies but the situation in which I was placed forced me to give up my studies early and look for a job. Coming from a humble family background, I had to choose to get job and sacrifice my thrust for education at a very early age.


2.
Although we all know that life is full of challenges, when it comes to work, my biggest challenge was to consistently provide more than 100% of what was expected in my project suiting to client's requirements. Everyone can do their job, but maintaining a perfectly consistent result throughout the financial year often becomes a tough challenge for one's career teaching them lessons at point of times.


3.
I have faced so many challenges but the toughest one is not getting a job but still smiling and doing more hard work to improve me day by day.


4.
Think of a personal treasure that has memories attached to it. Write a reflective essay in which you identify such a treasure, and then examine the significance and importance of keeping moment.


5.
In service it was the man power planning for a unit. In domestic life the marriage of my children.


6.
I have faced many challenges in life, but I don't focus on them I like the dreams of the future better than the history of the past.


7.
I went through many challenges which are easy going and tough. The word 'Challenge' itself says that it's going to be tough, but I take those challenges as my building steps for my career and face with my faithful efforts in a perfect way to defeat the toughest challenges.


8.
Every problem/challenges teaches as a new chapter that's why to complete our book of fortune we have to take problems/challenges with more courage and true dedication and be a first to complete your book of success.


9.
Every problem/challenges teaches as a new chapter that's why to complete our book of fortune we have to take problems/challenges with more courage and true dedication and be a first to complete your book of success.


We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)