Basic algebra formulas that you can revise anytime and anywhere

FORMULAS FOR BEGINNER (a+b) ^2= a^2+b^2+2ab (a+b) ^2= (a-b) ^2+4ab (a-b) ^2= a^2+b^2-2ab (a-b) ^2= (a+b) ^2-4ab a^2+b^2= (a+b) ^2-2ab a^2+b^2= (a-b) ^2+ 2ab a^2-b^2= (a+b) (a-b) (a+b+c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2+2(ab+bc+ac) (a-b-c) ^2= a^2+b^2+c^2-2(ab-bc+ac) (a+b) ^3= a^3+b^3+3ab(a+b) (a-b) ^3= a^3-b^3+3ab(a-b) a^3+b^3= (a+b) (a^2-ab+b^2) a^3-b^3= (a-b) (a^2+ab+b^2) a^4-b^4= (a^2-b^2) (a^2+b^2) = (a^2+b^2) (a+b) (a-b) a^5+b^5= (a+b) (a^4-a^3b+a^2b^2-ab^3+b^4) a^5-b^5= (a-b) (a^4+a^3b+a^2b^2+ab^3+b^4)

What would you say to your boss if he is crazy about an idea, but you think it stinks?




1.
Everyone puts lot of hard effort to make any plan, however you know your boss is crazy, go to him applauding him and try to learn his idea why he wants that if you like all good but after listening to him you can put your point. That would help you by two ways boss will understand one thing for sure that you are interested in whatever the plan is and second because of first he would value your plan or words and can be easily convinced.


2.
Thanks Sir, I will give priority to my boss's opinion first, but I always have to think about the company's development and avoiding risk. In this regard, if I found boss is going completely against the company's interest, then I would try my best to demonstrate by views, logical points and other issues which is beneficial to the company.


3.
We all are not alike and everybody have a different point of view. For my boss it might be an excellent idea but for me there could have been a better idea that his/her's. The best way is to have a brainstorming session to make sure that the company is benefited with the idea irrespective of whoever decision has come to a conclusion.


4.
Honesty is the best policy. I shall give the correct advice and leave the decision to him.


5.
First I will did research about that idea and after that if I still feel that this is not best way then I will make my boss aware about its positive and negative impacts. As he/she is my boss and more experienced than me she/he will understand these things and if I don't feel after research that its bad then I will discuss with him/her about my views. I am sure she/he would have also thought about it and have solutions for it and if he/she didn't have thought about it we will find solutions for it.



6.
All employees are hired with the same aim of Company growth and progress so as Managers. And if I feel that idea is not suitable for the situation, I will let him know the gaps in the idea and will share my idea with the positive inputs which can eventually fill the gaps in the idea shared by him and with the mutual understanding the final idea will be created by both of us.


7.
Sir, this is an excellent idea, but some ideas which you have given before are really excellent. Sir we have to discuss which idea will be better for our company.


8.
Sir, I know that its my duty to follow the orders of my boss which is related to my job But its also my duty to to work for the benefit of my company. So first I listen to his idea carefully and then I would like to present my view and logical points and other issues that are beneficial for the company.


9.
I would listen carefully to his idea and make him feel respected in the way I will present my own idea then allow him to make the final decision as my boss then carry on with the implementation.


10.
I always have a logical and analytical discussion with my boss. I would definitely put my concerns about the idea in front of him. If we can together work around the concerns then that's best. This has till now always worked positively for me.



We'll be glad if you share your valuable information with us regarding this topic, then it will be a golden opportunity for all of us to improve ourselves and know more. Comment below!!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Are you willing to relocate or travel(HR QUESTION)

How to answer " why do you want to work at our company? "(HR QUESTION)